A comprehensive tool to design and manage your Research, Development and Innovation projects. PROJECT NETBOARD is a collaborative web-based management tool. PROJECT NETBOARD allows effective follow-up for the entire life cycle of projects.
Terms and conditions
Welcome, you are connected to the Project netboard web site. Please read these terms and conditions which govern your use of this site and its contents before proceeding any further. By consulting the pages of the site, you agree to observe these conditions.
Absiskey cp is the editor and host the Project netboard Website :
The words “We/our/us” refer to Absiskey cp.
Absiskey cp - 421 903 485 RCS of Grenoble. 26, rue colonel Dumont 38000 Grenoble France Tel : +33 4 86 110 180
The director of publication is Mr Xavier Fabre, CEO of Absiskey cp.
Any use of Project netboard website is worth unconditional acceptance on behalf of any website user and customers of the mentions contained in this warning.
1. The Project netboard site (http://www.projectnetboard.com) as well as all information and documents which it contains (texts, images, photographs, etc) are protected by the laws on intellectual property and the legislations relating to copyright, database rights, trade marks and patents in all countries. You commit to comply with these laws. All reproduction rights, rights of communication to the public, rights of adaptation, rights of distribution or re-broadcasting, via Internet, an internal network or any other means, are strictly reserved to us for all countries. The documents on the Project netboard website and the associated know-how are our exclusive property. Any violation can lead to civil proceedings or penal prosecutions.
2. You may not copy any part of the site unless the site contains an express invitation or permission for you to do so.
3. You may not make available on any other website the contents of the Project netboard website. You may not use the trademark, logo, lay-out, domain name or any other protected item excepted as expressly permitted.
4. In no event shall we, our officers, agents or employees be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or purely economic loss whatsoever, regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable or whether or not caused by negligence or arising out of or in connection with the use of the Project netboard site, except that nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for loss or damage arising out of personal injury, death or acts of fraud.
5. You accept that the identification information that you transmit to us in order to allow us to identify you is stored, with due respect of the legislation on the protection of personal data. You accept that this identification information may be use by us for statistical analysis and information mailing related to our activity.
6. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Such changes will be posted on the site and it is your responsibility to verify whether any changes have been posted. Changes will take effect 3 days after being posted and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to access the site thereafter.
7. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these terms and conditions will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with French law only and any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts having jurisdiction on our registered office.
Mircosoft®, PowerPoint™ and the PowerPoint™ logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mircosoft®, Word™ and the Word™ logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mircosoft®, Excel™ and the Excel™ logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe® Acrobat Reader and the Adobe® Acrobat Reader logo are trademarks of Adobe® Systems Incorporated.